PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS BEFORE ACCESSING THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY ONLINE TRAINING SITE (LEX REAL ESTATE TRAINING)AND THE ONLINE TRAINING VIDEOS AND MATERIALS. BY ACCESSING AND LOGGING IN TO THE LEX REAL ESTATE TRAINING SITE, AND BY SIGNING UP FOR OUR PROGRAM YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE COVENANTS AND CONDITIONS IMPOSED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT SIGN UP FOR OUR PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM, OR ACCESS ANY OF OUR TRAINING’S INCLUDING ACCESS TO LEX REAL ESTATE TRAINING SITE, AND YOU MAY NOT JOIN OUR PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM, SUBMIT DEALS TO USE, RETRIEVE PROOF OF FUNDS LETTERS, ACCESS OUR PRIVATE STUDENT FACEBOOK GROUP, COMMUNICATE WITH OUR STUDENT SUPPORT DESK VIA EMAIL OR PHONE, OR ATTEND ANY OF OUR REAL ESTATE ESTATE TRAINING EVENTS, WEBINARS, COACHING CALLS, BOOT CAMPS OR COACHING PROGRAMS. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS AFTER YOU SIGN UP. BY SIGNING THESE TERMS YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT UNLESS YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS IN THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT. IF YOU SIGNED UP FOR THE MONTHLY PLAN YOU WILL BE BILLED $97 PER MONTH BEGINNING 30 DAYS FROM THE DAY THAT YOU SIGNED UP AND EVERY MONTH THEREAFTER UNLESS YOU CANCEL IN WRITING. YOU MUST CANCEL IN WRITING AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR PRIOR BILLINGS. IF YOU SIGNED UP FOR THE 12 MONTH PLAN THEN YOU WILL BE BILLED $97 PER MONTH 1 YEAR AFTER THE DATE THAT YOU SIGNED UP AND THEN $97 PER MONTH EVERY MONTH THEREAFTER UNLESS YOU CANCEL IN WRITING AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR PRIOR BILLINGS. BY SIGNING BELOW YOU AGREE TO THESE MONTHLY PAYMENTS.
BY USING THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY TRAINING SITE (LEX REAL ESTATE TRAINING) AND BY BEING PROVIDED ACCESS TO ANY OF OUR TRAINING PROGRAM MATERIALS AND WEBSITES, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS. YOU ALSO AGREE TO REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF MODIFICATIONS TO THE AGREEMENT, WHICH MODIFICATIONS THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE INSTITUTE MAY MAKE AT ANY TIME. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY TRAINING SITE, AND OUR TRAINING PROGRAM, STUDENT SUPPORT DESK, WEB SITES, PROOF OF FUNDS LETTER SITE, DEAL SUBMISSION, AND ATTENDING ANY OF OUR BOOT CAMPS AND OR COACHING EVENTS WILL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Contact Information.
Distressed Real Estate Institute Customer Support Desk
Please note that we DO NOT offer phone support to Partnership Program Students. Phone Support is only offered to our Coaching students. Student support for Partnership Program Students is via EMAIL ONLY (from Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST).
2. Modification of Terms.
The Distressed Real Estate University Site reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. Except as otherwise stated herein, any change to these Terms are effective immediately and we are not required to notify you prior to modifying the terms of this agreement. You the User agree to check the Site periodically for changes to these Terms. Any use of the Site or any of our programs after changes have been made shall be deemed acceptance of those changed terms and/or conditions. Since content is constantly added to the site and our terms and programs will be constantly be changing the user acknowledges and agrees to this. This agreement will cover all sites and all training’s including the online training site, the proof of funds letter site, deals submission, student support, real estate boot camps and real estate training events including coaching and any other sites operated by the Distressed Real Estate Institute. Please also read the disclaimer and live event disclaimer which are considered part of this agreement. We reserve the right to modify these disclaimers and all changes to these disclaimers are effective immediately and we are not required to notify you prior to modifying or changing any of these disclaimers or terms.
3. Limited License.
The Distressed Real Estate University Site hereby grants (Subscriber name) only a limited non-exclusive, non-sub licensable and non-transferable license to Access the content and information available on the LEX REAL ESTATE TRAINING WEBSITE AND ALL TRAINING MATERIALS, ACCESS TO THE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM, PROOF OF FUNDS LETTER SITE, DEAL SUBMISSION, ACCESS TO OUR BOOT CAMPS AND OUR STUDENT SUPPORT DESK according to the provisions contained herein, and subject to the following terms and conditions.
4. Fees; Renewal; Refund Policies.
Single-User Subscribers ONLY
You will be billed $97 every month until cancelled in writing by you. If you would like to cancel you can email our support desk anytime. Please make sure that we confirm your cancellation request by responding to you via email. Your billing will not be cancelled unless we respond to you in writing via email. Please note that there will be no refunds issued for past billings and no credit issued for prorated billings. If we do not respond to your cancellation request then please email us again or call us to make sure that we received your cancellation request.
Please note that you are required to pay the monthly membership fee of $97 in order to have access to the Distressed Real Estate University Site (Lex Real Estate Training), the Partnership Program, Proof of Funds Letter site and the Student Support Desk (email support only). If you paid annually, then your $97 fee will only begin 12 months from the date that you signed up. If you cancel your monthly membership, or if your credit card is declined, or if you initiate a charge back disputing a valid charge that you have authorized by signing our agreements (including any charge for any of our programs), then access to ALL of our training including the Distressed Real Estate University Training Site, Partnership Program, Proof of Funds Letter site, Submit My Deals Site and ALL Student Support with our support desk will be revoked immediately and any emails to our support desk will simply be ignored. Please note that you are authorizing us to bill you $97 per month and if you want to cancel you are free to do so at any time by simply emailing our Support Desk and requesting to cancel. However if you have made a payment plan agreement with us for any of our coaching programs then you are required to abide by the terms of that agreement.
5. Access to the MEMBERSHIP WEBSITE; Modification of Content.
The Distressed Real Estate University Site is for our real estate students only. Access to the site is only given to Distressed Real Estate Institute Students that have signed up for the Distressed Real Estate Institute Partnership Program. Access to this site is not available to the public, and is only available to Distressed Real Estate Institute Students that have signed up for one of the Distressed Real Estate University Training Programs. The Distressed Real Estate University Site strives to provide the DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE to its Subscribers on a continuous basis. To that end, The Distressed Real Estate University Site will take all commercially reasonable efforts to provide uninterrupted Access to the DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE to its Subscribers. However, from time to time, Subscribers may be unable to Access THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE due to conditions beyond Lex Levinrad and or the Distressed Real Estate Institute’s control. Such conditions include, but are not limited to: internet outages, server disruptions, force majeure, acts of God, power outages, hurricanes and the acts of computer hackers and others acting outside the law. Also, from time to time, Access may be unavailable due to software issues, server downtime, increased Internet traffic or downtime, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system, and other related reasons. In response to any unavailability of THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE to its Subscribers, The Distressed Real Estate University Site will take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure Access is restored within a reasonable period of time. The term “commercially reasonable,” as used in these Terms, shall mean reasonable efforts taken in good faith without an unduly or burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel or money.
The Distressed Real Estate University Site endeavors to provide the highest quality content to its Students. To that end, The Distressed Real Estate University Site reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, or discontinue any aspect or feature of this Site in whole or in part, including, without limitation, the content, availability, Access and/or the Terms of this Site. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon making the changes to the site.
Users are solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the Site.It is recommended that you have high speed internet access and a computer that is not more than 2 years old.
6. Prohibited Conduct.
User expressly agrees to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following “Prohibited Conduct”:
To ensure that Users of the Site do not engage in Prohibited Conduct, The Distressed Real Estate University Site reserves the right to monitor use of the Site and reserves the right to revoke or deny Access to THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE to any person or entity whose use of the DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE suggests Prohibited Conduct. Access of the materials available at THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE beyond that of normal patterns of use that suggests systematic copying of the materials constitutes abuse of THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE and will result in revocation or denial of Access to THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE. The terms “normal patterns” and “abuse” shall be determined solely by Lex Levinrad and the staff at the Distressed Real Estate Institute.
You agree not to violate any U.S., foreign or international software or technology export laws and regulations, including without limitation the U.S. Export Administration Regulations.
7. LIMITED WARRANTIES.
The Distressed Real Estate University Site warrants that the software that allows Users to Access the DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE (“Software”), if operated as directed, will substantially achieve the functionality described on the Site. THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITEPROVIDES NO WARRANTY THAT YOUR HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT AND/OR INTERNET SERVICE IS COMPATIBLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ACCESS THE SITE.
ALTHOUGH THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE HAS ATTEMPTED TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, IT MAKES NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THAT INFORMATION AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THEREIN.
8. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
USER ACCESSES THIS SITE AND ALL OF THE TRAININGS INCLUDING THE AUDIO TRAINING, VIDEO TRAINING AND ALL DOCUMENTS, PDFS AND OTHER MATERIAL ON THIS TRAINING SITE AT HIS/HER/ITS OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (BEYOND THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN SECTION 10), EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE DOES NOT WARRANT ANY PARTICULAR RESULT FROM USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR SITE. THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR COMPLIES WITH ANY PARTICULAR LAW OR REGULATION, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF AND YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE) SHALL THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF MONEY, LOSS OF PROFITS, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PRODUCTIVITY OR CONTRACT, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND ANY CONTENT THAT YOU DOWNLOAD IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE RECEIVED FROM THE SUBSCRIBER FOR A SUBSCRIPTION TO ACCESS THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE, AND FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF $10 FOR A SUBSCRIPTION TO ACCESS THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE, EVEN IF THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. IN NO EVENT WILL WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY LAW, IF ANY, APPLY UNLESS THEY ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY BY STATUTE NOTWITHSTANDING THEIR EXCLUSION BY CONTRACT. THIS DISCLAIMER IS APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OR AN OMISSION OF LEX LEVINRAD AND OR THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE INSTITUTE, COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE IS NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTIOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES THAT AFFECT THIS SITE.
YOU AGREE TO HOLD THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE INSTITUTE, IT’S EMPLOYEES AND LEX LEVINRAD HARMLESS FOR ANY ACTIONS THAT MAY RESULT OUT OF YOUR USING THIS SITE AND ANY OF THE TRAINING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE INCLUDING TRAINING VIDEOS, AUDIOS, PDFS, DOCUMENTS AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE WITH THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE INSTITUTE TRAININGS. YOU AGREE TO HOLD THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE INSTITUTE, IT’S EMPLOYEES AND LEX LEVINRAD FOR HARMLESS FOR ANY ACTIONS THAT YOU UNDERTAKE BASED ON EMAIL OR PHONE COMMUNICATION WITH DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE INSTITUTE STAFF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSING MONEY ON ANY TRANSACTION, LOSING YOUR DEPOSIT, LOST POTENTIAL PROFIT, LOST PROFIT ON ANY TRANSACTION OR FOR THAT MATTER ANY LOSSES AT ALL THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF YOUR MAKING OFFERS TO PURCHASE PROPERTIES. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
NO DEALER, AGENT, OR EMPLOYEE OF THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY MODIFICATIONS, EXTENSION, OR ADDITIONS TO THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES OR DISCLAIMERS VERBALLY OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS AND THIS AGREEMENT IN IT’S ENTIRETY SHALL BE BINDING.
THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF $10, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY SUPPORT SERVICES FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE INCLUDING DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE INSTITUTE SUPPORT AND SUPPORT EMAILS.
THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION MAY PROHIBIT OR MODIFY THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES, AND SUCH DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and otherwise hold harmless The Distressed Real Estate University Site and its officers, directors, agents, employees, shareholders, successors and assigns from and against any cause of action or claim, including court costs, expenses and attorney fees, related to or arising from User’s Prohibited Conduct or other improper or illegal use of the Site, or breach of these Terms.
10. Security; Authorized Use.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site. The Distressed Real Estate University Site has the right but not the obligation to investigate occurrences of possible violations and will cooperate with all applicable law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violators. The Distressed Real Estate University Site may suspend your access while it investigates. Users are required to enter a user name and password to Access the DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE. To protect against unauthorized Access to Your account, it is recommended that you close the browser when you have finished using the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your user name and password.
You represent and warrant that you are the person on whose behalf you claim to accept these Terms, or, if You are entering into these Terms on behalf of a person or entity, You represent and warrant that you have the power and authority to enter into these Terms and bind the person or entity. You also represent and warrant that you are an adult who is legally able to enter into these Terms.
You may not use the account, user name or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify The Distressed Real Estate University Site immediately of any unauthorized use or loss of your account, user name, password and/or credit card information. You also agree to notify The Distressed Real Estate University Site immediately if you are aware of or suspect other unauthorized use of the Site and/or the Site content. The Distressed Real Estate University Site will not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using Your user name and password with or without Your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Lex Levinrad and or the Distressed Real Estate Institute, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents or representatives due to someone else’s use of Your account, user name or password.
The Distressed Real Estate University Site will never ask you for your password. If you need a new user name and/or password, The Distressed Real Estate University Site will generate a new user name and password automatically through its computers and send it to your e-mail or postal address.
11. Termination of Agreement.
In addition to Lex Levinrad and or the Distressed Real Estate Institute other rights, it may terminate this Agreement at any time and at its sole and absolute discretion. The Distressed Real Estate University Site may also terminate Access to the DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE or cancel subscriptions to THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE UNIVERSITY SITE without notice if it believes, in its sole judgment, that You have breached or may breach any term or condition of this Agreement, or engaged in conduct that The Distressed Real Estate University Site deems inappropriate. Each Subscriber’s obligation to pay outstanding subscription fees shall survive any termination of this Agreement. This means if you cancel you will still be responsible for outstanding fees.
The Distressed Real Estate University Site values your trust. In order to honor that trust, all of Lex Levinrad and or the Distressed Real Estate Institute employees are required to adhere to ethical standards in gathering, using, and safeguarding any information you provide. For more information, please review Lex Levinrad and or the Distressed Real Estate Institute terms of which are incorporated on www.lexlevinrad.com at the bottom of the home page.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between The Distressed Real Estate University Site and User regarding the subject matter hereof. Any previous agreement, whether oral or written, between The Distressed Real Estate University Site and User dealing with the subject matter hereof is superseded. These Terms may only be modified or amended in writing. If any portion of these Terms is determined to be unenforceable for any reason, such portion will be deemed severed and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect. Upon User’s breach or threatened breach of these Terms, The Distressed Real Estate University Site may pursue any legal or equitable remedy available, including but not limited to, direct, consequential and punitive damages and injunctive relief. Lex Levinrad and or the Distressed Real Estate Institute remedies are cumulative and not exclusive. Failure of The Distressed Real Estate University Site to exercise any remedy or enforce any portion of this Agreement at any time shall not operate as a waiver of any remedy or of the right to enforce any portion of the Agreement at any time thereafter. User agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or regarding this Agreement must be filed within one month after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. By Accessing the Site, User signs for and accepts this shortening of the statutes of limitations. The Distressed Real Estate University Site makes no representation that the content of the Site is appropriate or available for use in all locations. The Distressed Real Estate University Site operates this Site from the United States and makes no representation that the Site complies with any foreign or international laws. You agree to comply with all applicable local laws, including any international laws, in using this Site. You may not assign your rights or delegate your duties under these Terms. The parties agree that no third party is an intended beneficiary of these Terms. The Distressed Real Estate University Site cannot provide notifications via post, only via e-mail.
14. Governing Law; Dispute Resolution; Forum and Venue.
These Terms and any claim or action related to or arising from these Terms or content on the Site shall be governed by Florida law, without regard to any provision that would make the laws of another jurisdiction applicable. All disputes between you and The Distressed Real Estate University Site shall be finally resolved through binding arbitration in Boca Raton, Florida. The arbitration shall be conducted by one (1) arbitrator selected by the Distressed Real Estate Institute. The parties shall conduct discovery as agreed upon or as permitted by the arbitrator. The parties shall share equally the costs of the arbitrator, arbitration body and arbitration facilities (if applicable). Each party may bring a claim or action for injunctive relief without submitting the claim to final and binding arbitration. Neither party shall have the obligation to post a bond or demonstrate actual harm before bringing a claim or action for injunctive relief. Each party shall bear his/her/its own expenses and attorneys’ fees related to any arbitration, claim or action.
15. Force Majeure, Acts of God and Unpredictable Events.
In the event of any force majeure, act of god, natural disaster or unpredictable or unforeseen event such as a hurricane, tornado, earthquake, riots, power outages, war, terrorism, explosions, water or sewage outages or any other unforeseen event not specifically listed, we will not be held responsible for this unpredictable event under any circumstances. In the event that a boot camp, inner circle or training event is cancelled due to unforeseen or unpredictable events such as a hurricane, tornado, earthquake, riots, power outages, war, terrorism, explosions, water or sewage outages we will not issue a refund for the cost of your ticket to attend the event nor will we reimburse you under any circumstances for plane tickets, travel costs, hotel stays or any expenses related to attending the event. We strongly advice and encourage you to purchase travel insurance if you are flying in or booking hotels for the event. In the event of a boot camp or training event cancellation we will give you a 2 years credit to attend another boot camp or similar training with no additional fee. In the event that the hotel hosting the event is out of power or closed due to an act of nature such as a hurricane, tornado, water, sewer or power outage then our best efforts will be utilized to try and locate an alternative location to host the boot camp or training event. However if no alternative location is available then the event will be rescheduled to a future date and all registered students will receive an email notification of the change of date of the event. We will not be held liable under any circumstances for your cost of hotel, travel, plane tickets or any travel expenses under any circumstances. We will not issue a refund under any circumstances if a boot camp or training event is cancelled but you will have a 2 year credit to attend a similar event in the future without any charge to you.
PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM AGREEMENT
Access to the Partnership Program includes the following:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR THE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS BELOW CAREFULLY AS THEY CONSTITUTE AN AGREEMENT FOR HAVING ACCESS TO THE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM. VIOLATING ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM AGREEMENT BELOW WILL BE GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE TERMINATION FROM THE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AND ACCESS TO THE PROOF OF FUNDS LETTER SITE, TRAINING SITE, CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM PLUS ALL BOOT CAMP TICKETS WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY. ALL MATERIAL IS COPYRIGHT PROTECTED BY LEX LEVINRAD AND THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE INSTITUTE AND ALL INFORMATION LEARNED BY YOU IN THE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM, WHETHER ON THE DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE INSTITUTE TRAINING SITE, IN THE HOME STUDY COURSE OR OTHER COURSE MATERIALS AND BOOT CAMPS IS CONFIDENTIAL AND SHOULD NOT BE SHARED WITH ANYONE THAT HAS IS NOT AN ENROLLED STUDENT IN THE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
WHOLESALING AND THE 50/50 PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM AND MARKETING OF DEALS
1. The Partnership Program Fee whether you are paying Annual or Monthly is not refundable under any circumstances.
2. Student is responsible for finding suitable wholesale deals based on the methods learned during the Distressed Real Estate Boot Camp and on the Online Training Site. Student agrees to follow the system that they learned during the boot camp and the online training webinars and videos.
3. All contracts will be completed by the student and the buyers name will be the property address with the words “land trust” after the property address and the student’s name as trustee. For example 123 Main Street Land Trust, Jack Smith Trustee.
4. Student will not use any other name for the purchase and sales contract other than the property address and the words land trust and their name as trustee. If you make an offer in your own name or your own company name we WILL NOT partner with you on your deal nor will we fund your deal. This is because current regulations prohibit transactional funding if the property is an individual name.
5. Student is responsible for putting the deposit into escrow with the title company BUT SHOULD NOT DO SO UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES UNLESS WE TELL YOU TO DO SO IN WRITING. When making your deposit you should submit a wire to the title company ONLY AFTER WE TELL YOU TO DO SO. IF YOU PUT UP A DEPOSIT BECAUSE THE REALTOR TOLD YOU TOO THEN YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DEPOSIT. Student will not use personal checks for purposes of the deposit. The Distressed Real Estate Institute will not assist student with the deposit under any circumstances AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR STUDENT DEPOSITS THAT ARE FORFEITED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
6. A Land Trust will be formed for each property. The Distressed Real Estate Institute will establish the Land Trust and the student will be the trustee of the land trust and be authorized to sign all documents related to the property including purchase and sales contracts and closing documents.
7. If we find a buyer for your property and we are splitting the profit then the Land trust will have the following beneficiaries: Lex Holdings, LLC (50%) and student or student’s company name (50%). The name of the beneficiary is who the check will be made payable to at closing so if you want to be paid in a corporation or LLC that is fine and you can list that as a 50% beneficiary in the land trust which we will provide. If you are marketing the property yourself and you find a buyer then you will be 100% beneficiary of your land trust and we will not receive any profit on the deal whatsoever except for the transactional funding fee which is 2% of the purchase price (outside of Florida) and 1% of the purchase price (in Florida).
8. The Student will be the trustee of the land trust and will be authorized to sign all contracts related to the purchase and sale of the property. Student agrees to cooperate with the title company and with the Distressed Real Estate Institute and its employees/staff regarding all documents that need to be signed etc. Student acknowledges that time is of the essence. Student will submit all documents from the listing agent to the Title Company to the Distressed Real Estate Institute in a timely manner.
9. Student will always elect “buyer selects Title Company and pay for title on all purchase contracts and will use an approved title company that is approved by the Distressed Real Estate Institute. Under no circumstances should you ever agree to use the seller’s title company.
Deal will be marketed and advertised by the Distressed Real Estate Institute and associates of the Distressed Real Estate Institute (including wholesalers) and will be advertised via email blasts to our cash buyers as well as online through various online classified ad web sites, Craigslist, blogs and house listing sites as well as via social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, You Tube etc. using internet marketing.
10. The Distressed Real Estate Institute will attempt to find a buyer for the students property and if successful in finding a buyer will assist in completing a double closing between the original purchase and sale contract (A B closing)) and the purchase and sale contract with new cash buyer (B C closing). There is no guarantee that a buyer will be found and the Distressed Real Estate Institute does not promise or guarantee that a buyer will be found under any circumstances. For this reason we recommend that YOU DO NOT PUT UP A DEPOSIT until we tell you to do so.
11. Transactional funding will be provided to help facilitate a successful double close for the amount required to fund the first purchase and sale contract (A B Closing). However funding will only be provided if one of the Distressed Real Estate Institute’s preferred Title Companies is used for the second BC closing. The reason for this is because we will not wire our personal funds to someone we do not know or have not done business with and there are no exceptions to this policy. Make sure your second closing is at one of our approved title companies if you want us to fund your deal. There is a minimum transactional funding fee regardless of the amount of the first purchase and sales contract (A B closing). Please see transactional funding rate schedule for fees. Transactional funding rates are subject to change at any time. Currently the rates are 2% for out of the State of Florida and 1% for in the State of Florida. In the event that you are partnering with us on the deal and we are splitting the profits then we will waive the transactional fee as long as their is sufficent profit in the deal to do so (subject to our discretion).
12. If we are splitting the profits on the deal with you then the Transactional funding fee will be deducted from the net profits on the deal and shared equally. If you are keeping all of the profits because you found a buyer then you will pay us 100% of the transactional funding fee and keep all profits.
13. Transactional funding fees as well as all closing costs are deducted from the gross profit to arrive at a net profit which is then divided equally (50/50) between Lex Holdings, LLC and student. Student may use his/her own money to fund the deal in order to save the funding fee, or another transactional funding company may be used in the event that we do not fund the transaction (whether we fund a deal or not is subject to our own discretion based on the deal, where it is located, the risks involved and many other factors).
14. We will not fund any transactions where the BC closing is with a title company other than one of our preferred title companies. If your deal is in any State other than Florida then an outside transactional funding company may be utilized for funding and all funding fees will be split equally if we are partnering on the deal or will be paid by you entirely if we are not partnering on the deal.
15. In the event that an outside transactional funding company is used and we are partnering on the deal then the student and Lex Holdings, LLC shall have the transactional funding fee paid for out of the net profits and the profits will be split equally between Lex Holdings, LLC and student.
16. In the event that the second closing is at any title company other than one of our preferred title companies then we will not provide transactional funding under any circumstances and an outside transactional funding company will be utilized if they agree to fund the transaction (which is not in our control).
17. Lex Holdings, LLC will not provide transactional funding on any deal where Lex Holdings, LLC does not have a beneficial interest in the property (via the land trust) unless the student has disclosed and requested that they are requesting transactional funding only and are not looking to partner on the deal. In this case the end BC closing MUST be at one of our approved title companies. This is why we tell you to use a land trust on your purchases.
18. Student does not have to partner on deals and does not have to submit deals to us. Student is free to market their own deals in any way they deem fit. However, if student uses our Proof of Funds Letter then student is required to use our transactional funding.
19. Student also agrees that they are prohibited from assigning beneficial interest in any Land Trust where they are Partnering with us under the terms of the Partnership Program. This does not prohibit you from doing your own deals, marketing your own deals or transacting as a real estate agent in any way.
20. The Distressed Real Estate Institute reserves the right to reject any wholesale deal for any reason at any time and will make the final decision as to whether your deal is worth marketing to our cash buyers. Your deal needs to make sense for our cash buyers in order for us to market it to them. It has to be a wholesale deal which is at a discount to market values or we will not market it.
21. Student agrees that all net profits after closing costs and transactional funding fees will be split 50/50 between Lex Holdings, LLC and student (on deals that are submitted to us where we find the buyer)
22. Profits will be split 50/50 only if the Distressed Real Estate Institute found the buyer. Student retains 100% of the profits on the deal if student finds their own buyers. Student is not obligated in any way to submit their deals to us.
23. Student agrees to pay $97 per month in order to maintain access to the Partnership Program, Proof of Funds Letter Site and Online Training Site.
24. Student will not contact or solicit the Distressed Real Estate Institutes students from the boot camp, gather email addresses of students at boot camps, clients, or Distressed Real Estate Institute clients, cash buyers with a prior relationship with the Distressed Real Estate Institute or other wholesalers, realtors or investors who have an existing relationship with us without written permission from the Distressed Real Estate Institute.
25. If you want to market the deal yourself to your own buyers and you want us to market your deal as well then please let us know so that your price and our price matches for marketing purposes. Student is free to market their own deals to their own buyers and will retain 100% of the profit if the student finds a buyer. In this event the land trust will list the student as 100% beneficiary and the Distressed Real Estate Institute will simply earn a transactional funding fee.
26. Student will not solicit the Distressed Real Estate Institute’s students and Distressed Real Estate Boot Camp attendees for partnership, wholesaling, deal splitting etc. without the express written consent of the Distressed Real Estate Institute.
27. Student agrees that they will notify the Distressed Real Estate Institute if they get any offers accepted. Student will not enter into partnership with anyone else (for wholesaling) or put any properties under contract (for wholesaling) with anyone else other than in the manner described above and will also not partner with anyone else (for wholesaling) without express written permission from the Distressed Real Estate Institute. Please note that this does not prevent you from marketing your own deals, buying properties to fix and flip or rental properties and is only applicable to wholesaling meaning don’t use our proof of funds letter, our training and then give it to someone else to market for you. Either market it yourself or have us market it for you (or both). If you want to submit it to a wholesaler to market then please review with us prior to doing so and have written permission from us to do so.
28. Lex Holdings, LLC will not put up any cash for fixing and flipping, rental properties etc. and the Partnership Program is specifically for wholesaling only. Lex is NOT offering hard money under any circumstances anywhere in this agreement and the only funding that is offered by us is transactional funding which will be provided for deals that are wholesaled and double closed to an end buyer on the same day. Deals that are outside of the state of Florida may be funded by outside transactional funding companies (subject to our discretion) and their rates will apply and there is no guarantee of them agreeing to fund a transaction which means you should NOT PUT UP A DEPOSIT.
29. Student acknowledges that the only method of partnering with the Distressed Real Estate Institute during the Partnership Program is for the purposes of wholesaling deals and the Distressed Real Estate Institute will not partner on any fix and flip or rental projects nor is the Distressed Real Estate Institute agreeing to offer or solicit any types of loans including private loans or hard money loans. All transactional funds are using Lex’s personal funds and naturally subject to Lex’s discretion (on a deal by deal basis).
30. Student is signing up for the Partnership Program specifically for the purpose of wholesaling and learning how to wholesale in partnership with the Distressed Real Estate Institute.
31. It is the goal and intention of the Partnership Program to teach the student how to wholesale and how to successfully wholesale deals jointly with the student and split all profits 50/50. It is the hope that the student will learn how to find their own cash buyers, build their cash buyers list and begin to market deals themselves. In other words we want you to be successful.
32. Student agrees to be photographed, recorded and videotaped for the purposes of testimonials and marketing materials for our web site and all photos, videos, audios from live events will be used for this purpose and student hereby agrees and consents to this. These photos, videos and testimonials will be used on various web sites, and company materials belonging to the Distressed Real Estate Institute, its owners, partners or other entities related to the Distressed Real Estate Institute. Student is prohibited from saying anything negative about Lex Levinrad or the Distressed Real Estate Institute or any the Distressed Real Estate Institute coaches, staff or associates or any other real estate training programs to anyone either in public or private and will not speak negatively about our program (or any other programs) anywhere including on the internet, in online chat rooms, videos, radio, forums and all other mediums that are not listed here.
33. Student agrees that all information gained during private discussions with the Distressed Real Estate Institute will remain private and confidential. This includes all information obtained during email communication, phone calls, webinars, meetings events, training programs, online training site and boot camps.
34. Student will not share any information or material learned from the Partnership Program with anyone else and is prohibited from selling any of the training materials anywhere (including anywhere online on Craigslist, Ebay, or any online classified site), teaching other individuals the material, repackaging the material in print audio or video format, recording the material or profiting from the information learned during the Partnership Program without the express written consent of the Distressed Real Estate Institute. Any student that tries to redistribute, repackage or copy/teach our material will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and we will defend our copyright and our material to the fullest extent of the law. In other words you will be sued.
35. Student understands that all information obtained and learned from the Partnership Program is proprietary, confidential and not to be discussed, shared or distributed with anyone else. In the event that information is shared about our program or a deal which results in monetary damages, student will incur the legal expense of defending themselves and will pay all legal fees that the Distressed Real Estate Institute incurs protecting their copyright. In the event of legal action the laws of Florida will prevail and the case will be arbitrated in Florida by an arbitrator selected by the Distressed Real Estate Institute but the Distressed Real Estate Institute reserves the right to unlimited punitive damages due to the fact that the business may be irreparably harmed.
36. All material is copyright protected by Lex Levinrad and the Distressed Real Estate Institute™. Student agrees not to share access to any internal web sites that the Distressed Real Estate Institute provides including proof of funds letters, online training web sites, webinars, web sites used for making offers, web sites for searching for properties, forms and any other websites or software programs that are given to the student during the Partnership Program, Partnership Program Training or on the online training site either verbally or in written form, email or audio. In the event that student does share this information and damages occur via the sharing of this information student will incur all legal costs for the Distressed Real Estate Institute.
38. The Distressed Real Estate Institute and Distressed Real Estate Institute makes no promises either verbally or otherwise as to how much money student can make, or if they will be successful finding wholesale deals. Testimonials of success from other students do not necessarily mean that student will meet with the same success as past students.
39. It is recommended that the student get access to real time comparable sales data our comparable sales service that we utilise. There is a fee for using this service. The Distressed Real Estate Institute will not use other systems for purposes of comparable sales data and will only use the comparable sales system that Lex teaches and that is used with all of our coaches, staff and students. We do offer a package where you can get access to 10 comparable sales comps for $40 or 40 comparable sales comps for $100 without having to sign up for a monthly subscription.
40. Student understands that student is more likely to be successful wholesaling if they are able to commit 100% of their effort full time to finding wholesale real estate deals using the methods and systems that are taught at the Distressed Real Estate Boot Camp and in the Partnership Program Training. Student acknowledges that the Distressed Real Estate Institute recommends a minimum of at least 20 hours per week of making offers in order to have a higher likelihood of success flipping properties.
41. Optimum success is achieved by students that are willing to devote at least 20 hours per week making offers online and talking to realtors and listing agents and student acknowledges this and agrees that their success will likely depend on the amount of hours that they spend looking for wholesale deals and making offers and the number of offers that they make.
42. It is recommended that the student attempt to submit at least 5 offers per day (25 offers per week or 100 per month) in order to have reasonable assurance of having some offers accepted. Student acknowledges that they are willing and are prepared to submit this many offers on a continuous basis in order to get houses under contract. An alternative method is to mail out at least 1,000 mail pieces a month to motivated sellers. Student acknowledges that they will not get houses under contract or deals accepted if they are not marketing for deals or making offers online or with agents.
43. Student will be responsible for finding wholesale deals. The Distressed Real Estate Institute is not responsible for finding deals for the student under any circumstances. Student should not expect the Distressed Real Estate Institute to find deals for them or to walk them through analyzing the pros and cons of a deal that is not yet under contract. We do this with our coaching students ONLY.
44. In the event that student asks for advice from support staff regarding a deal student acknowledges that support staff and all Distressed Real Estate Institute employees will not be held liable for anything at all related to your offers including offers not made or forfeited, deposits lost, deals missed etc. Under no circumstances will the Distressed Real Estate Institute Staff be held liable for anything related to any guidance given via email or over the phone or in person. It is the responsibility of the student to attend the Distressed Real Estate Boot Camp and the Partnership Program Training and the online training’s.
45. It is not the responsibility of the Distressed Real Estate Institute staff to “walk you” through your first deal and any guidance given shall be construed as simply guidance and suggestions and should not be considered as legal, tax, or financial advice and the student expressly acknowledges and understand that Distressed Real Estate Institute staff will not be held liable for support given and that Lex Levinrad and the Distressed Real Estate Institute will not be held liable for any advice or support given by any Distressed Real Estate Institute staff, employees or coaches.
46. Student will not share the details of any property under contract or any property that they are considering putting under contract with anyone other than the Distressed Real Estate Institute and or Lex Levinrad and or his staff. Student will not divulge prices paid, contract purchase prices, prices sold or any other information about the transaction. All information is considered private and confidential until the transaction has funded and closed and is only to be discussed between the Distressed Real Estate Institute staff and or the Distressed Real Estate Institute and student.
47. In the event that property is not wholesaled to an end buyer before the termination of the inspection period then the student will be responsible for cancelling the purchase contract in writing before the end of the expiration period (usually by day 5). Student should not make offers on any properties where there is no inspection period. Student should not bid on properties online on auction sites if there is no inspection period unless student is willing to lose their deposit.
48. The student will need written confirmation that their purchase contract has been cancelled prior to the end of the expiration period from the agent. Upon cancellation, student revokes all rights to that specific property and the realtor that gave them that property since other students, the Distressed Real Estate Institute staff, our acquisitions department or other wholesalers and or associates of the Distressed Real Estate Institute might put the same property under contract. Student acknowledges that once they cancel a contract they revoke all future rights to profits from that property and any deals from that realtor or real estate agent.
49. Student will not hold Lex Levinrad or the Distressed Real Estate Institute responsible for deposits that are not returned to student under any circumstances. Lex Levinrad and or the Distressed Real Estate Institute will also not be liable for any actions taken by any title companies, or any other third parties that are not directly owned by the Distressed Real Estate Institute. The Distressed Real Estate Institute is not affiliated with any one specific title company and does not warrant or represent that they own or are affiliated with any one title company. We have no ownership interest in any title company. We simply “prefer” to do business with title companies where we have an established relationship (especially if we have to wire our own money to fund deals). Lex Levinrad and the Distressed Real Estate Institute will not be responsible for the actions of third parties like loss of deposits or other actions from title companies under any circumstances (including our preferred title companies).
50. Student is responsible for cancelling their contract prior to the end of the expiration period. The Distressed Real Estate Institute will not be responsible for deposits that are forfeited if student fails to cancel their contract within the inspection period. It is NOT the responsibility of Lex Levinrad or the Distressed Real Estate Institute staff to remind the student to cancel their contract. All cancellations must be in writing and signed by the seller and returned in writing to the student prior to the end of the inspection period. Verbal cancellations are not valid or binding and all cancellations should be in writing or you will LOSE YOUR DEPOSIT. for this reason we recommend not putting up a deposit unless we tell you to do so.
51. It is recommended that student never deposit an escrow deposit of more than $1,000 deposit on any property EVER. There are no exceptions to this. Please keep in mind that any deposits you place with a title company may be at risk and by placing a deposit with a title company, attorney or seller you are acknowledging that there is a risk that you may not get your deposit back and may lose your deposit. We will not be held liable for your lost deposit under any circumstances.For this reason, it is prudent and necessary and recommended for the student to not put up a deposit at all until there is an end buyer in place.
52. We recommend that the student not deposit their deposit in escrow until we have found a buyer and instructed the student to do so in order to have less risk of the student losing their deposit. We will instruct you in writing if you need to put up your deposit. If you do, then your deposit is not our responsibility or our liability. The liability of the deposit is yours 100% and you accept this liability when you put any deposit in escrow.
53. The Distressed Real Estate Institute will not assist student with their deposit under any circumstances. This is the responsibility of the student regardless of how many properties the student has under contract.
54. In the event that student decides to sign a contract with a deposit amount greater than $1,000 student acknowledges that they are violating the advice of Lex Levinrad and the Distressed Real Estate Institute and will agree to hold Lex Levinrad and the Distressed Real Estate Institute harmless for any lost deposits. Please note that some entities like Fannie Mae will require 10% deposit which is an exception to this rule. If student’s funds are limited then do not make offers on properties requiring large deposits (like Fannie Mae) and understand that larger deposits means larger risks.
55. Student acknowledges that it is recommended that they have the financial ability to place deposits of at least $1,000 on at least 3 different properties at the same time (total of $3,000) and are not relying on this deposit money for paying bills or any other purposes or borrowing this deposit money from anywhere else or anyone and are not using debt like credit cards to finance their deposits and are using cash that they have available for purposes of making deposits.
56. Student acknowledges that they are in a financially sound situation where their month to month bills are being paid on time and that they have adequate financial resources to commit to the Partnership Program and adequate time to look for deals and make offers. If you are desperate to make money then please get a job and do not rely on this program to be your ticket to making fast money (there is no such thing)
57. Student also acknowledges that the cost of the Partnership Program will not be a burden to them financially and that they can afford to spend the money for training and that they are not borrowing the funds for the Partnership Program or borrowing money for the deposits on properties.
58. The Distressed Real Estate Institute will be responsible for finding buyers for wholesale deals that student finds. Student is free to find their own buyers but will not submit their deals to other wholesalers unless they also submit their deal to the Distressed Real Estate Institute.
59. Lex Levinrad and or the Distressed Real Estate Institute staff will coordinate with the title companies and facilitate double closings as long as you use one of our approved title companies.
60. The ultimate decision to fund a deal will be at the discretion of Lex Levinrad and or the Distressed Real Estate Institute and will be based on the specifics of the deal. If there are any outstanding liens, title defects or any other concerns about the property then Lex Holdings, LLC will not fund the deal. Whether or not your deposit is up and is nonrefundable will have no bearing on this decision. Additionally, Lex Holdings, LLC will only fund the deal when the second closing (B C closing) is at one of our preferred title companies.
61. If an outside transactional funding company is utilized then the transactional funding fee that this outside company charges will be deducted from the gross profit and split evenly between student and Lex Holdings, LLC. In the event that any other title company is used other than one of our preferred title companies then Lex Holdings, LLC will NOT provide transactional funding and an outside transactional funding company will be retained for the purpose of funding the deal. There is no guarantee that an outside title company will be secured which means you may LOSE YOUR DEPOSIT. so use one of our approved title companies for your second closing. The Distressed Real Estate Institute does not warrant that a third party transactional funding company will fund the deal and makes no promises or guarantees that a funding source will be available.
62. At no time will student circumvent this agreement by trying to sell a deal through any other wholesaler or anyone else other than Lex Levinrad and or the Distressed Real Estate Institute staff. Marketing and trying to sell a wholesale deal via email, online or via any other means like making flyers without the express written consent of the Distressed Real Estate Institute will be considered a violation of this agreement and will be grounds for terminating the student from the Partnership Program. The reason for this is quite logical. You submit a deal to us, we market it and we find a buyer. You show up at a monthly meeting and place a flyer on a table and another buyer wants the same deal. Now we have a mess. We avoid this mess by putting this stipulation in our agreement. If you market your deal then it must be at the same price as we market it in order for there to be no confusion.
63. No refunds will be issued to students that are terminated for violating any terms of this agreement.
64. Student will at all times be respectful of Lex Levinrad and his staffs time and will always conduct themselves in a professional manner when interacting with the Distressed Real Estate Institute staff and or the Distressed Real Estate Institute coaches, associates and title companies. If student yells at staff, swears, or speaks inappropriately to our support staff then student will be terminated immediately from our program.
65. If any of the above terms of this agreement are violated by the student, then the relationship between the Distressed Real Estate Institute and student will immediately be terminated.
66. Student acknowledges that the purpose of the Partnership Program is to find and partner on wholesale deals that will be resold to cash investors in partnership with the Distressed Real Estate Institute. The purpose of the Partnership Program is NOT to do rehabs with the Distressed Real Estate Institute and we will NOT PARTNER WITH YOU on any fix and flip projects or on any rental properties.
67. Transactional funding is NOT hard money and we are not representing that we will loan you any hard money on any deals at any time.
68. The Student should consider that wholesaling is the preferred method that will be taught at the Distressed Real Estate Boot Camp and Partnership Program Training before entering into the Partnership Program. Students that want to fix and flip properties are encouraged to attend the Fixing and Flipping Houses boot camp (which is not the same as the Distressed Real Estate Boot Camp which teaches wholesaling)
69. Student agrees to hold Lex Levinrad, the Distressed Real Estate Institute and all coaches, students, affiliates and employees of the Distressed Real Estate Institute harmless for any acts that might result out of students activities in real estate, buying and selling properties, making offers or otherwise both during and after the termination of the Partnership Program. Student agrees that the Partnership Program fee is not refundable since the cost of the materials and the Distressed Real Estate Institute’s time including support both during and after the Partnership Program sessions cannot be recovered. There are no exceptions to this under any circumstances.
70.This Partnership Program agreement and its contents are private and confidential and shall not be shared with or discussed with anyone other than Lex Levinrad, the Distressed Real Estate Institute or employees or associates of the Distressed Real Estate Institute.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THERE IS NO REFUND FOR THE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES</>